This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website if you submit an inquiry through this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy;
- When you sign up for a mailing list or newsletter
It does not apply to information collected by:
- The Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Persons Under the Legal Drinking Age
Our Website is not intended for anyone under the legal age to consume alcohol in the jurisdiction in which a user resides, which age may be different for users depending on your jurisdiction (for instance, in the United States you must be at least 21 years of age) or, in jurisdictions without a legal age to consume alcohol, under the age of 18 (such applicable age, the “Minimum Age”). The Website and the services, content, information and programs provided or made available on and/or through the Website may not be accessed or used by any individuals that are not at least the Minimum Age. No one under the Minimum Age may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the Minimum Age. If you are under the Minimum Age, do not use or provide any information on this Website, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under the Minimum Age, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about anyone under the Minimum Age, please contact us through the contact information set forth below under Contact Information.
United States Operations
We are based in the United States, and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Website, or otherwise providing information to use, you consent to collection, processing, transfer and storage of information about you in and to the United States and other applicable territories in which the privacy law may not be as comprehensive as or equivalent to the law in your country of residence. Please contact us using the contact information set forth below under Contact Information if you have a question or concern about the policies or manner in which we treat your personal information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies).
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website (this includes information provided at the time you sign up for our newsletter. We may also ask you for information when you enter a promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website).
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Information provided through email, text message, and postal mailing list sign ups.
- Information posted on our social media sites.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to the websites and other online services with which the browser communicates. There is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites and online services should do when they receive these signals. We currently do not take action in response to these signals. If and when a standard for responding is established, we may revisit our policy on responding to these signals. The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- For more information on how Google uses your data through Google Analytics please visit: “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services – Privacy & Terms – Google” located at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
- For more information on how Facebook uses your data through Facebook Pixel please visit https://pixel.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
- For more information on how Klaviyo uses your data please visit https://www.klaviyo.com/privacy/policy.
- For more information on how Wix uses your data please visit https://www.wix.com/about/privacy.
We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (for example, if you share your name and contact information to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use that personal information to fulfill the subscription).
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- ONWARD TRANSFERS: To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer to provide through it (although we are not required to provide such notice).
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may opt-out by emailing your request to the email address set forth below under Contact Information. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
WE DO NOT SELL YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates located in the United States.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our US-based business, in which case such contractors’, service providers’ and other third parties’ use of your information is subject to such contractors’, service providers’ and other third parties’ respective privacy policies
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by emailing your request to the email address set forth below under Contact Information. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may opt out of receiving promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email you receive or by contacting us directly at the email address set forth below under Contact Information asking to be omitted from future email distributions. You acknowledge that it may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the NAI’s educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to the designated email address set forth below under Contact Information.
Sweepstakes, Surveys, Contests and Promotions
Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at the email address set forth below under Contact Information to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The Website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to provide the services offered on the Website to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. Wix.com stores your data on secure servers behind a firewall. For more information on how Wix stores and uses your data, please visit https://www.wix.com/about/privacy.
Biggar & Leith, LLC
10 Princeton Place
Montclair, NJ 07043